- We will NEVER release our doves indoors or in dangerous locations.
- To ensure our doves have enough sunlight to navigate home we will not release 1 hour prior to sunset.
- To maintain the safety of our doves, we will not release in heavy fog, heavy rain, thunderstorms, winds in excess of 25 MPH, snow, or during any tornado watch.
- We will NEVER ship our doves for a self-release.
- Our handlers will arrive at your event 30 minutes prior to the release time and will be dressed appropriately.
- Our doves are highly trained, excellent navigators that can maneuver around without risk to any bystanders. Due to several circumstances we cannot predict how many times the doves will circle prior to beginning their navigation home again.
We are not responsible to the client for any failure to perform IF such failure is due to a delay in the event not caused by Wings of Love which causes a conflict in any of the release policies listed above. No refunds will be given.
Deposits & Payments
- Your reservation is not confirmed until your deposit or payment has been received.
- Payment arrangements will be negotiated with each client.
- We will completely REFUND any deposit or payment for a failure to release that results from any acts of god. In the event that weather conditions prohibit a release, clients may choose to instead have a dove display and will be refunded any differences in money.
- A full refund will be given to all clients who cancel more than 30 days prior to the event.
- A 75% refund will be given to all clients who cancel 15 to 30 days prior to the event.
- A 50% refund will be given to all clients who cancel 7 to 14 days prior to the event.
- No refund will be given to any client who cancels less than 7 days prior to the event.